Bump from 2020.3.16 to 2020.4.1
set OLD_VERSION “2020.3.16” set NEW_VERSION “2020.4.1” find nix -name “.nix” -type file | xargs perl -i -pe “s/$OLD_VERSION/$NEW_VERSION/“ find lib -name “.cabal” -type file | xargs perl -i -pe “s/$OLD_VERSION/$NEW_VERSION/“
- Fix stack overflow. This was due to the use of the lazy
Map.foldinstead of its strict version
- Make sure benchmark data does not have unexpected thunks.
- Define a function that updates the ballot based on the key hash of the voter.
- Set the heap limit for benchmarks to a very large value.
- Have repeated measurements with revised code
- Add a note stating that the memory used by running the tally is not much more than the memory required for storing the participants hashes in a map.
generate nix artifacts