679: CAD-742: Chairman’s remainder of maintenance: topology & log analysis r=deepfire a=deepfire
- Generate & document the legacy topology, instead of having it hard-coded.
- Add more detailed tracing of headers during ChainDB updates.
- Fix the Chairman log analysis scripts to once again be capable of graphing the blockchain.
- Refactor the Chairman log analysis scripts to a different model, where all intermediate information is dumped in a directory, keyed by node id.
- Chairman: deduce the delegate <-> node Id mapping from the set of keys (de-hardcode).
scripts/cluster-test.sh(but not the CI test itself) perform log analysis at the end. Although we could make that a separate derivation..
- This PR does not result in breaking changes to upstream dependencies.
[x] This PR contains all the work required to resolve the linked issue.
[ ] The work contained has sufficient documentation to describe what it does and how to do it.
[x] The work has sufficient tests and/or testing.
[x] I have committed clear and descriptive commits. Be considerate as somebody else will have to read these.
[x] I have added the appropriate labels to this PR.
Co-authored-by: Kosyrev Serge [email protected]
Align with changes presented in https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-node/pull/779/files
configto conform with style in
- Adds docker-compose as a getting started resource
1542: Support testnet in cardano-wallet-byron:bench:restore r=Anviking a=Anviking
- [x] Hard-code topology files in nix
- [x] Factor out Byron CLI parsing to be partly re-used by benchmark
- [x] Remove unused
- [x] Make nix set a myriad of ENV-VARS containing configuration, and let
Restore.hsselect the right ones based on either a
- [x] Add testnet restore job to nightly.
Co-authored-by: Johannes Lund [email protected]