Directory / cardano-sl / PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md
You are browsing a mirror of a file hosted on GitHub. View original
Type of change
- [ ] 🐞 Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- [ ] 🛠 New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- [ ] ⚠️ Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- [ ] 🏭 Refactoring that does not change existing functionality but does improve things like code readability, structure etc
- [ ] 🔨 New or improved tests for existing code
- [ ] ⛑ git-flow chore (backport, hotfix, etc)
- [ ] I have read the style guide document, and my code follows the code style of this project.
- [ ] If my code deals with exceptions, it follows the guidelines.
- [ ] I have updated any documentation accordingly, if needed. Documentation changes can be reflected in opening a PR on cardanodocs.com, amending the inline Haddock comments, any relevant README file or one of the document listed in the docs directory.
- [ ] CHANGELOG entry has been added and is linked to the correct PR on GitHub.
- [ ] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [ ] All new and existing tests passed.
Screenshots (if available)
How to merge
Send the message
bors r+ to merge this PR. For more information, see