Typed ‘Tracer’ for workers
- Added the key and msg to the worker context as a type-family
- Simplified how the tracer got passed down to the worker context
- Merged ‘StakePoolLayerLog’ and ‘StakePoolMonitorLog’ into a single ‘StakePoolLog’
- Reworked a bit top-levels tracers for more consistency
1275: Removing lenses from integration tests (state, addressPoolGap, balance*) r=KtorZ a=piotr-iohk
b43b949ffa63acf4e7f8a7d88da0d7df92dc1844 Remove addressPoolGap lens
24d318ca75b8eccf732f1b0bfbbf01fde4944e92 Remove state lens
446f7812916ca96380fb7f4946a4a057e6f7b634 Remove balance lenses: - byronBalanceAvailable - balanceAvailable - byronBalanceTotal - balanceTotal - balanceReward
9d2e67981eeb63698dc69994c758013601e8802f get rid of duplicate magic constants
Also got rid of an extra print statement that slipped through
ChainDB.Iterator: add ImmDB.getTipInfo and simplify IteratorEnv
In the past,
ImmDB.getPointAtTip used to be more expensive (it had to read a
block from disk to get its hash). That’s why we had
implemented using the in-memory chain fragment, in
The ImmDB (and ImmutableDB) keeps the hash of the block at the tip in memory,
so we can use
itImmDB directly and no longer need
While at it, add
getTipInfo, which also includes
IsEBB, and use that to
inspect the tip of the
1259: Calculate pool desirability according to delegation design spec r=Anviking a=Anviking
- [x] New completely isolated module implementing ~
desirabilityand related helper functions from the spec.
- [x] Some simple unit/property tests as sanity checks
- To be squashed before merging. Leaving a couple un-squashed for now, for history.
⬇️ Now reverted. Coming in a later PR! (Task #1276 )
Work in progress example ranking (without averaging, and with some hard-coded slightly off values)
With basic averaging (not exponential):
A newer screenshot (lots of 1PCT pools at the top now):
1272: Fix failed metadata download error handling r=KtorZ a=rvl
Relates to #1256.
- Add more error handling, logging, clean up.
- Adds SSL root certificates to the docker image so that metadata registry downloads work.
Co-authored-by: Rodney Lorrimar [email protected]
Test.ChainDB.Iterator: switch to Test.Storage.TestBlock
We were using the very simple
Test.Util.TestBlock test block, which was
easier to generate, but could not represent EBBs.
Now by using the
Test.Storage.TestBlock test block, we can test with EBBs.